Orientamento in uscita: “GLOBAL GOVERNANCE” Università di Torvergata
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE ADMISSION TO THE ENGLISH-TAUGHT COURSE OF STUDY IN “GLOBAL GOVERNANCE” (“L-16 CLASS”, POLITICAL SCIENCES) OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE, SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS, TOR VERGATA
UNIVERSITY OF ROME
The public call for applications to enter the first year of the English-taught Course of Study in “Global Governance” (“L-16 class”, Administration and organization sciences) at Tor Vergata University of Rome (Department of Economics and Finance) for the academic year (a.y.) 2022/2023 is now open; a total number of at most 204 places are available, divided as follows:
- 150 places available for Italian citizens, EU citizens and NON-EU citizens legally resident in Italy, in accordance with art. 26 of Law n.189/2002;
- 54 places reserved for NON-EU citizens resident abroad and applying for visa, 4 of which reserved to Chinese students participating to the “Marco Polo Program”. Any places not used by Chinese candidates of the "Marco Polo Program” are made available as parts of the places for non-EU citizens residing abroad who are applying for a study visa.
Check here the Call for Application (ITALIAN VERSION and ENGLISH VERSION) and Apply Now
See the full list
- you have participated to one of our on-line monthly GG Open Days ?
- you have spent at least 2 full days searching for …
a)who are our students, their names, profile and countries of origin?
b)who are our graduated Alumni, their names, profile and placement?
c)what we teach in each one of our (how many ?) Majors?
d)the syllabi of our courses?
e)at least three videos of our Global Events, listening to them and watching our Q&A sessions?
f)the Code of Conduct in our Values page and understood some of our core values?
g)the interdisciplinary spirit of our program?
- you have spoken with at least one of our students about the Global Governance program?
- would you be able to explain to you and to others why we are the right course for you and why you are the right person for us?
OK, NOW YOU ARE READY TO APPLY!